Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Worst website I’ve ever seen

1.7

You have the worst website for movies.

Says new in February and there is not one new 2018 movie.

Can’t figure out shows with episodes like signed sealed and delivered and cedar cove. They’re all mixed up not numbered.

Are there and new signed sealed delivered shows? Where is season 3 of cedar cove?

No new movies. Absolutely the worst website to navigate

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - CONTINUITY

I am a old closer to ninety than eighty. I am also a bit of a curmudgeon. Over the last year or so I have been enamored by Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. However minor glitches catch my and prompt me to ask if "Continuity Checkers " have gone out of style. Happy

Points:

* Car driving down road, looking out driver's window the clouds don't move, 5 miles further looking out same window same clouds still not moving.

*Movie with professional photographer holding camera in a way no professional photographer ever would. Happens in several other movies.

*Couple walks out of building at end of movie, snow starts to fall and bottom of front end loader can be seen at top of screen.

* Catherine Bell walks into mans house wearing red cloth coat and walks out wearing red snow coat.

These are not isolated instances. They don't take away from my enjoyment, but give me something to watch for.

However it would better if they were caught before presentation to public

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Tv Channel
Pros
Like it

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Bored with Christmas movies

1.3

I absolutely love Christmas and look forward to the movies and specials but this year was sickening. Every Christmas movie was exactly the same--only different actors and different locations.

Some of the past really good ones not old. Could Hallmark work on better ones for next year?

I don't think Hallmark movies were all "exactly" the same! But they all have good meaning behind them so I don't find them sickening, However, I do find some of the other network movies and shows sickening promoting on their shows and/or movies lifestyles I don't care to watch!

Well, they can't please everyone no matter what they do or air. Happy New Year!

Review
#1437086 Review #1437086 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1437086.

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Christmas movies

How many month do we have to have the Christmaz movies on ? Enough already.

I pay extra for the motives and movie channel .

Ok if you run the Christmas movie on regular channel but since before Thanksgiving ? Common one hallmark , i have quit watching your channel since it started im sick to death of them : stop please

I agree totally. OVER it

#1620765

i pay extra, too, to get the Hallmark movies channel mainly for the Countdown to Christmas movies as I am sick too death of some of their regular shows that are not only on Hallmark but other channels, too, but I just turn the channel until Hallmark has their Christmas in July and Countdown to Christmas that not only I love but the majority of viewers do, too. Isn't there enough real bad in the world to complain about without complaining about something a lot of other viewers do love?

View more comments (1)
Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Tv Channel
Cons
Christmas movies aired nonstop beginning mid october

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Christmas movies

I love watching movies that have a great and happy ending, and I like Christmas movies, but when I found the HMM station it was love at first site. HMM is one of my favorite station but unfortunately during the holiday season I have to find an alternative.

I am not suggesting that you’ll totally remove the Christmas movies but 2 months is too long. I can’t

Wait until January when I can start watching the shows I have grown to love through your network.

#1620052

I appreciate the statistics about how popular hallmark Christmas count down movies are, but that do not change the fact that I am patiently waiting for January because I personally miss my favorite shows.

#1620057
@Anonymous

From the way I read them I don't think the posts were intended to take away from those that are looking forward to their favorites returning as much as it was to correct the statement that most viewers don't want the Christmas movies when in fact most viewers do. Speaking for myself and it would appear others have felt the same that we are happy for viewers to have their shows return for most of the year if they would just be happy for us to have all the Christmas movies and not complain about them.

I rarely see anyone complaining about the regular shows except when someone complains about there being too many Christmas movies.

Lets all be happy that Hallmark has both, Countdown to Christmas for those that enjoy that and then the regular shows the rest of the time for the viewers that love them. Happy New Year.

#1620005

Speaking of Google searches, thought I'd do some searching for myself and it came up "Hallmark Channel’s ‘Countdown to Christmas’ is Most-Watched Network Among Women 25-54 for Fourth Consecutive Weekend" "TV BY THE NUMBERSNOVEMBER 25, 2014" "HALLMARK CHANNEL’S COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS REMAINS VICTORIOUS AS THE MOST-WATCHED NETWORK AMONG WOMEN 25-54 FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE WEEKEND" I took note that this was posted in November which sorta crushes all of those complaining wanting the Christmas movies just in December. But maybe they are under 25 or older than 54.

It's clear the majority loves all of the Christmas movies and not just in December! By the way I didn't shout that out LOL what I have above in caps as the site I saw it at had it in caps :)

#1619919

I am sorry to hear that you don’t like the regular scheduled shows but I must admit I am a little confused to why would you watch a station that is created for murder mystery seekers. The hallmark station has a regular station that target viewers that love to watch shows with a happily ever after ending. HMM is a network for people who want to solve the mystery and that is how we enjoy our happy ending so this is why most viewers do not enjoy 2 entire months of Christmas movies.

#1619986
@Anonymous

That is incorrect "most viewers do not enjoy 2 entire months of Christmas movies" and a simple Google search confirms that most DO love Countdown To Christmas.... Hallmark Channel’s ‘Countdown to Christmas’ has Been Ratings Gold https://theslanted.com/2018/11/31435/hallmark-countdown-to-christmas-schedule-ratings/ And just for the record it's Hallmark MOVIES and Mysteries channel which means BOTH movies and mysteries.

Duh! Christmas movies are movies.

You get most of 9 months for mysteries and movies while we get around 3 months Christmas MOVIES. Hope this helps you to not be confused.

#1619996
@Anonymous

Just in case this site doesn't allow the website link I just posted you can google search to see that is incorrect on your statement that "most viewers do not enjoy the 2 entire months of Christmas movies..." You can Google search "Hallmark Channel’s ‘Countdown to Christmas’ has Been Ratings Gold" to see that most viewers DO love the Christmas MOVIES and it is Hallmark MOVIES and Mysteries channel which means both!! 9 months of mostly mysteries and around 3 months of Christmas MOVIES. Sorry if this ends up posting twice if the site does also allow the post with the actual link but as of now I don't see it.

#1619788

I can't wait until July and then October when I can watch the Christmas movies I have grown to love on Hallmark especially after seeing what some of the other Christmas movies are on other networks having lifestyles I disagree to! I agree with the others that say 9 months is too much of the same old TV shows aired over and over and counting the marathons everyone should have them memorized.

#1619522

And 9 or 10 months of all the other shows is too much of the same thing so I end up turning the channel for those months and happily do so for people to enjoy the shows they want to watch for 9 months! Too bad some viewers don't want us to get the 3 months of the movies we love to watch....The Christmas movies! I love Christmas movies anytime of the year.

View more comments (7)
Review
#1433737 Review #1433737 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1433737.

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Distorted sound

The sound is si distorted that I cannot understand the words. Also, it seems the sound is not inscenk with mouth.

Chicago, Illinois

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Frustrated

Fix the movies. It’s incredably frustrating with it skipping and going blank.

Voice skips in and out.

Fix your set up. In done watching at this point.

I don't work for Hallmark but are you sure it's on Hallmark's end the skipping? If we have bad weather Directv doesn't pick up the channels until the weather improves.

I don't know if this is a Hallmark site or someone else that has it for posting feedback for Hallmark? But if you are on Facebook I know Hallmark's Facebook page has where you can send them a message and they are pretty good about replying :) I haven't had any problems watching any of the movies except when the weather is bad which is because Directv loses signal.

@Anonymous

Thanks. It is hallmark it’s the only channels that I’m having a problem with. I’ll look into your suggestion.

View more comments (1)
Review
#1419133 Review #1419133 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Blackouts

I keep having blackouts on the movies and mysteries channel that lasts for hours!

Review
#1407328 Review #1407328 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1407328.
Bad quality

Hallmark Channel - 2018 holiday movies leading men and Hallmark movies in general.

I really like the Hallmark movies, however, my big complaint is the bearded leading men look like *** unkempt, scraggly and dirty with those beards. Most of them can't even grow a decent beard.

I really wonder if the leading women really cringe when they have to kiss those ridiculous bearded faces?

So in an effort to 'clean' up those stinking bearded faces tell them to shave and save everybody a shudder to have to look at them. Here are the titles of movies where the leading men have those half baked beards, Last Christmas in Vermont, Christmas in Evergreen, Karen Kingsbury's Maggie's Christmas Miracle.

Review
#1404891 Review #1404891 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1404891.

Contact Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Hallmark Movies And Mysteries
All Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Contacts

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries - Bashing the cosmetology career

How dare you bash the cosmetology career in the movie just in time for Christmas! This is supposed to be a family friendly channel.

Not a career basing channel. I’d drop out of Yale to do hair also! At least I won’t be paying college debt the rest of my life! You people are TERRIBLE!!!

Being a cosmetologist is the most rewarding career a person could have.

Cosmetologists make people feel so much better about themselves. How dare you people make fun of such a great, fulfilling career.

I don't work for Hallmark but what in the world are you talking about? I haven't heard Hallmark make fun of anyone but as far as I am concerned changing someone's looks doesn't make them beautiful.

What's on the inside of a person is where real beauty is. And if people have make up they are not showing what they really look like so not sure why anyone thinks that's beauty when it's not how they really look.

People shouldn't need a Cosmetologist to feel good about their self. I sure don't.